To feed the hungry, clothe the needy, provide shelter for the homeless, minister to drug addicts and share the Gospel of hope..
Aims & Objectives
• To relieve the poverty and distress of people who are homeless by providing shelter, food, clothing, medical and financial assistance.
• To encourage and help people acquire skill training and gain secure employment
• To spread the Gospel of hope, found in the love our Lord Jesus Christ
• To partner with other charities and organizations who are working towards the same goals
In order to further our vision, future projects include:
• An accommodation facility for mothers and babies
• A drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre
• A vocational training centre
• A preschool for younger children
The Light Outreach is a Christian non-governmental organisation that works in the United Kingdom and Ghana by meeting the needs of people living on the street. The organisation started operating on the streets of London in 1996 and was registered with the Charity Commission in 1997. In the year 2000, The Light Outreach started working In Ghana in response to the huge need of children sleeping on the streets. This led to setting up a home for the children in 2001.